Integrating your facility’s infrastructure systems tends to simplify building management and help your buildings become more cost-efficient, comfortable and safe. We are experts at bringing all facility systems together, and we do it in two ways:
- We integrate new systems of HVAC control, lighting control, security, video, work order and other enterprise wide systems.
- We integrate multiple HVAC control systems into a single-source web-enabled system.
Integrating these systems brings everything into one manageable, expandable platform to meet the needs of our clients well into the future. Plus, a web-based system can link together independent systems from various suppliers into one integrated platform. This allows you to view the management of your systems on any computer at any location with web access.
Benefits of System Integration
There are plenty of benefits to reap when you integrate and automate your building systems:
Reduced installation costs
By combining the operations of multiple systems with a bus for all, the installation cost is reduced. Less wire. Less labor. Less installation costs.
Since all systems operate on a single platform, the staff will only have to be trained on one system.
Lower operating costs
Because the system is connected on a single web-based platform, you can utilize the multiple system interoperability.
Multiple Manufacturers. Multiple Options.
CTS Group has the expertise to integrate proprietary systems from leading manufacturers, such as Johnson Controls, Alerton, Trane and Siemens. Many of our clients have multiple buildings, each one having a different system. With the integration that we can provide, these systems can all be engineered to communicate through a common web-based interface. This provides greater flexibility, lower cost and a single system for staff to operate.
Benefits of Existing Multiple HVAC Control Integration
- Multiple systems simplified into one easy-to-operate web-based system
- Break the lock on service contracts with proprietary systems
- Ease of operation results in better comfort, lower operating cost and lower energy cost
- Easier to train staff, operate and service
- Can easily integrate with other systems like lighting control, security control and a building maintenance management software system
- Ability to operate the system from any Internet enabled PC or PDA
- Future ability to expand the system utilizing multiple manufacturers and source the best-in-class products for the application versus
- Being tied down to a single proprietary manufacturer
- Provides a future-proof system architecture that drives down future expansion costs and gives a consistent approach in system operations